Kitsbow All Mountain Glove
Item # KIT001S
Kitsbow All Mountain Glove $98.95
Don't take on the mountain bare-handed.
Taking the mountain on sans-gloves might seem like no big deal —that is until you catch a stray branch to bare knuckles, or slide out sideways into the bushes and drag your palms through rocks and thorns. Instead of stubbornly trying to take the mountain on bare-handed, let the Kitsbow All Mountain Gloves offer you the coverage you need for ascending punchy switchbacks and barreling down overgrown singletrack. The All Mountain gloves give you protection where you want it, without loading you with overbearing padding, using a durable leather palm, stretchy uppers, and breathable mesh to wick away sweat to keep you going.
The Kitsbow All Mountain Gloves begin construction with high-quality Pittards leather embracing your palm with durable support, featuring a low-profile reinforced padding patch at the heel of the hand, but skipping any other additional bulk. The palm uses a perforated leather in the center, so you can maintain breathability on the bars, but backs up the upper palm and fingers with non-perforated leather to enhance strength where you tend to be roughest on your hands. The back of the gloves is made from abrasion-resistant Schoeller panels that allow stretch and movement, and give high-stress points the protection they need. On the back of the palm and between your fingers you'll find mesh fourchettes that increase breathability so your hands can get a breath of fresh air and don't end up clammy..
The All Mountain gloves wouldn't be a true Kitsbow piece if they weren't finished with exceptional details. To appease our expectations, the gloves feature a soft suede zone at the forefinger and thumb so you can wipe your nose irritation-free when the day gets breezy, or wipe the sweat off of your brow at the top of a long climb. The index finger uses electro-conductive materials for phone screen sensitivity, so you can check in on your favorite social media or ride-logging apps to update your followers with today's adventure without having to take the gloves off. To keep your wrists secure, a hook-and-loop strap can be cinched into place for a precise fit, and when you take them off and toss them in your pack, magnets at the wrist hold the two gloves together to help you keep your bag organized.
- Mountain ready gloves for elevated adventures
- Pittards leather palm enhances durability
- Mesh fourchettes and back hand for breathability
- Let sweat out with laser-perforation on fingers
- Comfortable articulation with stretch on knuckles
- Hook-and-loop wrist closure for precise fit
- Electro-conductive index finger for smart phone use
- Magnet at wrist holds gloves together in your pack
View more Men's Long Finger Mountain Bike Gloves
|Jersys and Shirts|
|2X- Small||X- Small||Small||Medium||Large||X-Large|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
- Measure the circumference around the base of the neck.
- Front Length:
- Measure from the base of your collar at your neck to the hem.
- Natural waist measurement above the hops.