Caipi Bike Helmet
While known primarily for their road-specific helmets, Kask embraces the needs of the trail rider with the Caipi helmet. Extended coverage over the sides and back of the helmet provides greater protection for mountain biking terrain, while the lightweight visor keeps branches and the sun’s rays at bay. At the back, an Octo Fit dial uses a cradle-like fit adjustment to create an all-around fit for the best support while maintaining a low weight. 22 vents help draw cool air through and warm air out the back of the shell, keeping your head cooler and more comfortable for long singletrack rides.
- A lightweight helmet for your off-road pursuits
- Generous venting keeps head cool on warm days
- Octo Fit adjustment hones in the fit, while maintaining low weight
- Visor keeps sun out of your eyes and branches out of way
- Thermofoamed padding absorbs and wicks away sweat