The Kali Protectives Lunati Helmet blends lightweight construction, cooling ventilation, and extended coverage to deliver protection worthy of tough trails and mid-summer temperatures. The Lunati's low-density EPS foam is bonded to a lightweight, polycarbonate shell, which allows it to tip the scales at a feathery 286 grams that will all but disappear from notice when you're on the trail.
In-mold technology helps this helmet pass CPSC safety standards while maintaining a trim profile, and a whopping 25 vents channel cooling air for comfort when the mercury rises. Small details like a highly adjustable closure system, bug-blocking mesh liner, and breakaway visor add doses of value and comfort to this trail-worthy helmet.
- A lightweight and affordable trail helmet
- Durable in-mold shell construction with EPS foam
- Extended coverage at the back of the head increases protection area
- Large vents promote cooling airflow
- Liner netting keeps bugs out of your hair
- Micro-fit closure system dials in the fit
- Breakaway visor shades from the sun and fends off errant branches
- Accessory mounting system for lights and other devices
- Item #KAP001B
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- Fit Adjustment
- Micro-Fit closure
- 25 vents
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
- Claimed Weight
- 10.1oz (286g)
- Shell Material
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer . For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov