Secure your Garmin to oversized bars.
The K-Edge Pro Handlebar Mount for Garmin provides a streamlined interface for Garmin head units securing to oversized 35-millimeter bars commonly found on aggressive trail and enduro bikes, also used by road cyclists seeking a bit more leverage and control of their bars. It's compatible with most Garmin Edge, Forerunner, and Touring models, including the Garmin Edge 820, Edge 520, Edge 20, and Edge 25 head units.
K-Edge manufactures each mount in the USA with 6061-T6 aluminum for optimal strength-to-weight, complete with a co-polymer insert that securely attaches to your Garmin. This Garmin insert breaks away in the event of a nasty crash, helping to save your head unit from scraping against the asphalt under the bike's weight.
- Streamlined Garmin mount for oversized 35mm handlebars
- Fits securely to Garmin Edge 820, 520, 20, and 25 head units
- Works with most Garmin Edge, Forerunner, and Touring models
- 6061-T6 aluminum construction maximizes strength-to-weight
- Insert breaks off during a crash to prevent head unit damage
- Made in the USA and backed by a limited lifetime warranty