Item # KEG000R
K-Edge Pro Handlebar Combo Mount for Wahoo - 35mm Clamp $69.99
Two-in-one mounting brilliance.
The Pro Handlebar Combo Mount for Wahoo 35mm Clamp offers an ingenious solution for mounting your Wahoo Elment (original version), Mini, or Bolt head units to oversized 35-millimeter bars while simultaneously attaching a compatible action-sports camera or bike light underneath.
It's designed specifically for the original Wahoo Element, but it's compatible with newer models, such as the Mini and Bolt head units. It won't work with standard 31.8-millimeter bars, only attaching to the burlier 35-millimeter versions commonly used by mountain bikers, as well as newer drop bars adopting this thicker diameter.
This mount secures to GoPro's most popular models, including the tiny, cube-like Session, as well as the larger, more powerful Hero series. For bike lights, you'll have to use a Light and Motion Urban Light. If you're running the popular Niterider Lumina or Mako, you can purchase a separate adapter from K-Edge.
- Two-in-one mount for Wahoo Elemnt and bike light/action cam
- Compatible with Wahoo Elemnt, Mini, and Bolt head units
- Secures to oversized 35mm bars on mountain and road bikes
- Compatible with GoPro cameras, Garmin Virb/Virb X cameras
- Attaches to Light and Motion Urban Bike Lights
- Separate Nightrider adapter for Lumina and Mako