Why We Like The Quincy Carbon CC Gravel Bike Frame
Built for crushing gravel roads one weekend and going tape to tape on the cyclocross course the next weekend is the Juliana Quincy Carbon CC Gravel Bike Frame. We're using our Quincy as a do-it-all bike that's as comfortable on flint gravel roads as it is hard-pack singletrack. The Quincy receives a stiff and light CC frame with ample tire clearance for all sorts of aggressive gravel treads. The threaded bottom-bracket does away with creaky cranks while the internal cables give the finished product a sleek look. We're riding the Quincy on roads less traveled year round and season after season thanks to a robust lifetime frame warranty.
- Carbon gravel bike for mixed terrain usage
- Carbon CC frame offers premium ride quality and low weight
- Threaded bottom bracket eliminates creaking at crank
- 12mm thru-axles front and rear
- Updated geometry for a more modern and confident ride
- Item #JLIC070
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.