Why We Like The Furtado Carbon X01 Reserve Mountain Bike
The Furtado is Juliana's light and agile 27.5-inch trail bike, a bike we've come to know and love for its playful nature, but when the trail points downhill we know we'll make it down anything thanks to the Furtado's capable suspension, confidence-inspiring geometry, and top-of-the-line carbon frame and componentry. This particular bike sees an X01 Eagle mechanical drivetrain, RockShox Ultimate fork and shock, with Reserve carbon wheels that finish off this premium build kit.
Juliana uses the same proven Virtual Pivot Point (VPP) suspension as Santa Cruz's 5010, but the suspension is tuned for lighter riders to ensure our ride stays smooth and grounded without any harshness when the trail gets rough. The frame uses the same top-grade CC carbon that feels responsive and remains durable, with both the frame and carbon wheels being covered by a lifetime warranty.
*Due to unprecedented demand in the global supply chain and the bike industry over the last 18 months, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be minor. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- Juliana's light and playful 27.5-inch trail bike
- Equipped with 130mm rear / 140mm front suspension travel
- Carbon CC frame is light, stiff, and strong
- Geometry is stable at high speeds, yet agile in the corners
- X01 Eagle drivetrain offers crisp, reliable shifting
- RockShox Ultimate fork and shock bring race-worthy performance
- Reserve carbon wheels improve handling and come with lifetime warranty
- Item #JLIC056