Montebianco Spectron 4 Sunglasses
With skis on your feet and white snow all around, you'll need your Julbo Montebianco Spectron 4 Sunglasses to block out wicked alpine rays from all directions—this way you can enjoy another unforgettable tour full of perfect powder turns. Removable side shields turn these into glacier glasses to protect your peripherals from wind, snow, and dust so you can maintain clear vision while skinning or climbing at high altitude, while curved temple arms, temple grip pads, and an attachable cord secure the shades to your head so you don't drop it over a thousand-foot cliff. The dark lenses only allow 5% of visible light through, so while these are ideal for the bright, snow-covered alpine, they are not well-suited for driving.
- Dark sport sunnies for exploring alpine glaciers and the like
- Spectron 4 lens is ideal for protection against snow blindness
- Polycarbonate construction is lightweight and durable
- A flash finish coating filters visible light through a mirror
- Anti-glare treatment blocks out distracting reflections
- All Julbo sunglasses provide 100% UV protection