With the giant burning orb high in the sky, your skis on your feet, and your Julbo Montebianco Sunglasses blocking out the wicked alpine rays, you're all set to have another unforgettable tour full of perfect powder turns.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- All Julbo sunglasses provide 100% protection from UVA, UVB, and UVC radiation
- Spectron 4 polycarbonate lens is lightweight and durable to withstand abuse while repelling or skiing
- A flash finish coating filters visible light through a slight mirror coating
- The lens also features an anti-glare treatment to block out distracting reflections on the snow, water, or rocks
- Lens only allows 5% of visible light through, which is ideal for the bright, snow-covered alpine but isn't intended for driving
- Curved temple arms, temple grip pads, and an attachable cord secure the Montebianco to your head so you don't drop it over a thousand-foot cliff
- Removable side shields turn these into glacier glasses to protect your peripherals from wind, snow, and dust so you can maintain clear vision while skinning or climbing at high altitude