Why We Like the Montebianco 2 Polarized Sunglasses
Whether we're climbing up on Lone Peak or out for a run in the valley, we're getting clear optics from the Montebianco 2 Polarized Sunglasses by Julbo. They're the perfect companion for expeditions where we're constantly battling the glare from the sun, and they've been redesigned for a more contemporary and more dynamic aesthetic. Grip Tech temples and a non-slip bridge ensure these sunglasses stay put while we're romping around in the mountains, and their removable side shields are perfect for safe expeditions at higher altitudes.
- Dynamic sunglasses for high-altitude adventures and sporty fun
- Grip Tech temples and a non-slip bridge keeps these glasses in place
- Removable side shields block the sun at altitude
- A contemporary look with an 8 base curve
- Curved temples provide an ergonomic profile for a good grip