Keep On Exploring.
For you, high-alpine mountaineering is just as much about the physical experience as it is the rocky, snow bespotted peaks and thanks to the newly redesigned Julbo Camel Lens Explorer 2.0 Sunglasses, you're able to view your craggy companions in comfort. Constructed with a more ergonomic fit, better ventilation, and a more slim silhouette, the Explorer 2.0 features full spectrum protection, adjustable temple arms, and removable side shields for an entirely customizable experience.
Additionally, the Explorer 2.0 is equipped Julbo's Camel lenses, which are polarized, photochromic, and anti-fogging. This combination of lens technology provides 100% protection from the sun's harmful UV rays and also adapts with the ever-changing environment—meaning shadows, highlights, and contrasts are enhanced rather than dulled. Not to mention, the Explorer is fashioned with a panoramic design that offers an unimpeded view, while the front ventilation and anti-fog coating assures that the build-up of body heat won't get in your way.
- A streamlined, ergonomic pair of shades for mountaineering
- Full protection frame is entirely adjustable for convenience
- Lenses are polarized, photochromic, and anti-fogging
- Front ventilation prevents the build-up of body heat
- Grippy nose and temple pads keep shades secure