Those mountains won't climb themselves.
Anything referencing Chamonix is bound to have some serious alpine cred attached to it, so it's no surprise that Julbo's Cham Spectron Sunglasses deliver serious performance during peak-bagging missions and multi-day objectives. The Spectron 4 lens blocks 100% of UV rays and 95% of visible light, making these shades ideal for long, intense exposure high up in the mountains. Leather side shields block peripheral light that sneaks in while you're wandering across glaciers, and the adjustable temples let you dial in a custom, snug fit that won't fly off your face while you're ripping down couloirs or getting pummeled by the wind on exposed ridges.
- Glacier glasses for high alpine climbs and mountaineering
- Spectron 4 lens is ideal for intense exposure
- Adjustable temples allow for a snug, custom fit
- Leather side shields block peripheral light
- Scratch resistant lens can handle rugged mountain adventures
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #JUL007I
- Spectron 4 (polycarbonate)
- not polarized
- Interchangeable Lens
- Nose/Temple Pads
- adjustable temples
- Base Curve
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.