Why We Like The Julbo Cham Spectron 3 Sunglasses
Follow in the footsteps of the greatest mountaineers of Chamonix on all the world's peaks in the Julbo Cham Spectron 3 Sunglasses. This re-release of classic mountaineering glasses features vintage leather side shields and high-performance mirror lenses. Comfort and exceptional vision in harsh mountain conditions have never felt or looked so good. Grip Tech keeps the shades comfortably on the face without sticking and pulling hair. Adjustable temples move in all directions to accommodate helmets or hats while the frames stay in place. Remove the iconic leather side shields when we make it off the mountain and back into town for some refreshment after a day well spent.
- Re-release of classic mountaineering glasses worn by legends
- High-performance lenses offer clear vision and shock resistance
- Soft Grip Tech doesn't stick to hair for a comfortable grip
- Adjustable temples move in all directions to accommodate helmets
- Frames are held in place no matter direction of temple adjustment
- Vintage side shields are removable for situational versatility
- Leather side shields offer lateral protection from harsh sunlight
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #JUL008M
- Spectron 3 (polycarbonate)
- not polarized
- Interchangeable Lens
- Nose/Temple Pads
- adjustable temples, Grip Tech
- Face Size
- medium, large
- Base Curve
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge/temple] 58 / 19 / 145mm
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.