Arise Zebra Light Photochromic Sunglasses
The Julbo Arise Zebra Light Photochromic Sunglasses are designed for any and everyone whose ideal day consists of running, hiking, or riding down rivers, roads, or trails. Photochromic Zebra Light lenses get darker or lighter depending on the light intensity around you. The lenses also have some give, thereby reducing the risk of shattering if you fall. Anti-Fog and hydrophobic coatings resist the condensation, water, and smudges that typically come with rowdy adventures. Apart from the technical lenses, you also get to sport this ultra-light, slim, and durable frame. The adjustable temples and Grip Tech work together to ensure a snug, secure, and perfectly custom fit, while the side venting gets rid of sweaty air and humidity created by the lens shape. Plus, the wide wraparound profile combines protection and good vision for an unencumbered field of view.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Sleek, tough, and light shades for any and all outdoor activities
- Photochromic lens gets darker or lighter to match light conditions
- Tough, slim frame maintains a comfortable, secure feel
- Adjustable temple lengths help customize the fit
- Grip Tech soft material doesn't stick to hair for an ideal grip
- Anti-fog tech keeps condensation at bay during sweaty outings
- Julbo has made eyewear for mountain travel since 1988