The need for speed.
From downhill mountain races to trail runs with plenty of obstacles, the Julbo Aerospeed Spectron3 Sunglasses are there for the ride, no matter how bumpy. The ultra lightweight frame won't shave any seconds off your timed course, and a dampening temple system helps absorb shock as you're bouncing around on rocks and roots. As a larger version of Julbo's popular Aerolite, the Aerospeed offers panoramic views of the trail ahead, so nothing will take you by surprise, and the blue spectron lenses have a flash coating that works well in various conditions.
- Lightweight sport sunglasses for trail runs and mountain rides
- Wide lens surface provides broad, panoramic views of the path ahead
- Ergonomic nose piece can adjust to all nose shapes
- Grip tech temples stick to your head, not your hair
- Flash coating lenses block harmful UV rays while you ride
- Julbo is a French company that specialized in eyewear for mountain pursuits
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #JUL007T
- Spectron 3 (polycarbonate)
- not polarized
- Interchangeable Lens
- Nose/Temple Pads
- Base Curve
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge/temple] 133 / 14 / 137mm
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm . For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov