Aerospeed REACTIV Sunglasses
For those that are no strangers to speed, whether it's on the bike or their own two feet, there's the Julbo Aerospeed REACTIV Sunglasses. It's got a performance-minded, ultra-wide frame design that'll keep whipping winds out of your eyes as you sail down the road, and features photochromic REACTIV lenses that adapt to changes in light conditions to keep your visibility good from the start of your run or ride to its end, no matter how long that is. Fully adjustable nose pads and shock-absorbing temple grips ensure that your sunglasses won't slip out onto the pavement, and a ventilating design prevents your lenses from fogging up when you start to breathe heavier on never-ending hills.
- Speed-loving shades for cyclists and runners
- Photochromic lenses react to changing light conditions on the road
- Full coverage design keeps your eyes safe from high winds
- Adjustable nose pads offer dependable hold for any nose shape
- Shock-absorbing temple grips maintain a steady and comfortable hold
- Ventilating design keeps your face cool and your vision fog-free
- Glasses weigh less than an ounce for a practically weightless feel
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #JUL008Y
- REACTIV 0-3 (trivex)
- not polarized
- Interchangeable Lens
- Nose/Temple Pads
- [nose] fully adjustable, [temple] shock-absorbing
- Base Curve
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge/temple] 52 / 14 / 131mm
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm . For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov