Aerolite REACTIV Performance Sunglasses
From exposed southern faces to shady northern ridges and sun-dappled trees in between, stay focused on your trail runs with the Julbo Aerolite Sunglasses. Equipped with Julbo's Zebra Photochromic Lens, which quickly adapts to the intensity of the light, these sunglasses cut back on glare and enhance visibility in changing conditions.
The Aerolite features a lightweight, rimless design ideal for trail runners. The wide lens surface provides a broad field of vision so you can be aware of your surroundings as you navigate technical terrain. A ventilated structure combined with an anti-fog treatment on the lens provides complete air circulation to prevent the glasses from fogging up while you work up a sweat.
- Lightweight, rimless sunglasses ideal for trail runners
- Photochromic lenses adapt to changing light conditions
- Ventilated design for fog-resistance
- Panoramic structure offers broad field of vision
- 3D Fit Nose adapts to any nose shape for powerful hold
- Air Link Temple system absorbs shock and reduces weight
- Designed for women and runners with smaller faces
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #JUL006U
- [Black/Red REACTIV 1-3 Light Amplifier, Black/Pink-REACTIV Performance] REACTIV 1-3 Light Amplifier (trivex), [White/Blue-Grey/Zebra Light] REACTIV 1-3 High Contrast (trivex)
- not polarized
- Interchangeable Lens
- Nose/Temple Pads
- Face Size
- Base Curve
- Shield 6
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge/temple] 126 / 14 / 137mm
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 3 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm . For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov