Item # IXS0009
iXS Vibe 6.1 Jersey - Women's $59.90
For the girls.
Harness your inner Gatto and her shred-ready style in the iXS Vibe 6.1 Jersey for women. With a loose cut that moves freely as you ride, and accommodates beefy pads with ease, you'll be sending it down tech-laced single track and boosty flow trails, humbling the bros while they adjust their camera angles. Made from 100% recycled PET polyester the fabric naturally wicks away moisture, dries quickly, and breathes. Side vents offer an easy heat dump when the trails get burly and you start sweating, and a lens wipe on the inside of the jersey keeps your shades clean and scratch-free when things get muddy.
- A jersey for sending DH laps and blasting berms
- PET Polyester breathes, wicks, and dries quickly
- Loose fit accommodates pads and layers
- Side vents offer a heat dump when you get warm
- Lens wipe inside jersey keeps your shades clean
View more Women's Long Sleeve Mountain Bike Jerseys
25.5 - 26in
(62 - 66cm)
26 - 27.5in
(66 - 70cm)
27.5 - 29in
(70 - 74cm)
29 - 30.7in
(74 - 78cm)
30.7 - 32.3in
(78 - 82cm)
33.8 - 36.5in
(82 - 86cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
Reviews & Community
My new favorite jersey
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I actually love this jersey! I did order up a size from what I would typically wear. I got the size 36 and normally wear a small in other jerseys. I am 5'8" and 120lbs, and the 36 fit perfectly. I would definitely recommend!
Not stretchy but okay!
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I didn't like this jersey. I'm 5'4, 130, busty, but I couldn't get the 34 even over my head (?!?) which indicates how small the collar is. The 34 seemed incredibly small, I'd recommend it for someone much smaller than me. The 36 had a high collar and fit fine, but the material wasn't at all stretchy and wasn't the right shape for me. If it was even a slightly stretchy material, I would find the shape to be just fine.