Why We Like The Trigger AM MIPS Helmet
With IXS's background in motosports, we would be lying if we said we weren't surprised with the company's prowess in the protection department, and the Trigger AM MIPS Helmet is no exception. It uses double in-mold construction to elevate impact absorption, and a burly polycarbonate shell that takes the brunt of hits from higher-speed impacts.
A unique ErgoFit Ultra retention system enables you to adjust your fit both vertically and horizontally, accommodating more head shapes and sizes, while maintaining comfort by avoiding pressure points. An adjustable visor offers coverage from harsh sunny days, but can be moved upwards in three different positions to accommodate goggles on dusty enduro days. The helmet is finished off with a magnetic fastener for fast and reliable closure.
- All-mountain helmet with moto-backed technology
- Double in-mold shell is designed to absorb impact
- Polycarbonate shell takes the sting out of knocks
- Adjustable visor accommodates goggles
- ErgoFit Ultra system for horizontal, vertical adjustment
- Magnetic fastener secures quickly and reliably
- Item #IXSC00E
- 3-position adjustable, goggle-compatible
- EN1078, Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older, KC
- Fit Adjustment
- ErgoFit Ultra
- external and internal ventilation channels
- Shell Material
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.