Item # IXS0004
iXS Tema 6.1 Short - Women's $118.95
Saddle up and climb to new heights, or barrel down your favorite single track in the iXS Tema 6.1 Shorts for women. With trail-ready construction these shorts are eager to gobble up rock gardens and techy root lines, or lap flow-trails and boost off of rollers. The Tema 6.1 shorts feature a straight-cut fit that falls just above the knee, making them an easy go-to for every day riding, but they do offer enough room to throw a pair of kneepads on for the days when hitting the neighborhood bike park to work on your dirt-jump skills is in order. They are made from a blend of recycled PET polyester that stands up to trail debris, and wicks away sweat with ease, plus elastane to offer a 4-way stretch that moves with you.
When techy climbs are filled with gnarly roots and rocky power moves you'll be happy to find that these shorts come with a chamois for supporting your sit bones. Made with 3-d multi-density foam they absorb vibrations and rough drops to your rear, while wicking away sweat. Anti-odor properties in the materials work to pull your sweat away and keep you feeling and smelling fresh from mile 1 to 100. The chamois is removable, so if you've got a favorite in your wardrobe you can easily swap them out, or throw the chamois from the Tema into your other shorts if it becomes a new fast favorite. Adjustable waist tabs allow you to dial in your fit to a perfect spot so your shorts don't start slipping mid-ride, and ample pocket space offers a spot for essential tools, phone, and snacks.
- Tough and stretchy shorts for sending it
- Recycled PET polyester is burly and environmentally kind
- Elastane offers a 4-way stretch to move freely
- Regular cut offers room for pads
- Removable liner cushions blows and fights odor
- Ample pocket space stows away your essentials
View more Women's Baggy Bike Shorts
25.5 - 26in
(62 - 66cm)
26 - 27.5in
(66 - 70cm)
27.5 - 29in
(70 - 74cm)
29 - 30.7in
(74 - 78cm)
30.7 - 32.3in
(78 - 82cm)
33.8 - 36.5in
(82 - 86cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.