Item # IXS0004
iXS Tema 6.1 Short - Women's $118.95
Saddle up and climb to new heights, or barrel down your favorite single track in the iXS Tema 6.1 Shorts for women. With trail-ready construction these shorts are eager to gobble up rock gardens and techy root lines, or lap flow-trails and boost off of rollers. The Tema 6.1 shorts feature a straight-cut fit that falls just above the knee, making them an easy go-to for every day riding, but they do offer enough room to throw a pair of kneepads on for the days when hitting the neighborhood bike park to work on your dirt-jump skills is in order. They are made from a blend of recycled PET polyester that stands up to trail debris, and wicks away sweat with ease, plus elastane to offer a 4-way stretch that moves with you.
When techy climbs are filled with gnarly roots and rocky power moves you'll be happy to find that these shorts come with a chamois for supporting your sit bones. Made with 3-d multi-density foam they absorb vibrations and rough drops to your rear, while wicking away sweat. Anti-odor properties in the materials work to pull your sweat away and keep you feeling and smelling fresh from mile 1 to 100. The chamois is removable, so if you've got a favorite in your wardrobe you can easily swap them out, or throw the chamois from the Tema into your other shorts if it becomes a new fast favorite. Adjustable waist tabs allow you to dial in your fit to a perfect spot so your shorts don't start slipping mid-ride, and ample pocket space offers a spot for essential tools, phone, and snacks.
- Tough and stretchy shorts for sending it
- Recycled PET polyester is burly and environmentally kind
- Elastane offers a 4-way stretch to move freely
- Regular cut offers room for pads
- Removable liner cushions blows and fights odor
- Ample pocket space stows away your essentials
View more Women's Baggy Bike Shorts
25.5 - 26in
(62 - 66cm)
26 - 27.5in
(66 - 70cm)
27.5 - 29in
(70 - 74cm)
29 - 30.7in
(74 - 78cm)
30.7 - 32.3in
(78 - 82cm)
33.8 - 36.5in
(82 - 86cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Very tough shorts that will be perfect for downhills as well as trail riding. Zippered pockets keep stuff in place and material is stretchy for flexibility. Great length which works well with knee pads (no gaps!). 5'4" 140lbs and medium fits perfect.