Item # IXS000A
iXS Sever 6.1 Shorts - Women's $118.95
Unite yourself with comfortable bike shorts.
Sever your ties with uncomfortable mountain bike clothing, and instead, embrace a pair of baggies that are built to move with you, offer ample stretch, and have the coverage you need for bushwhacking into the backcountry to discover untouched rock gardens and root-laden tree lines. Slide yourself into the iXS Sever 6.1 Shorts for women and you'll be ready to shred, thanks to a blend of recycled PET polyester and elastane that breathes and stands up to abuse from stray branches. This perfect blend of support and give sets you up with all-way-stretch so you're never restricted in the saddle, whether mashing up a deer trail to explore what might lie around the next corner, or tail whipping off of rollers.
You'll be happy to find the long, and loose cut of these shorts setting you up with the right amount of coverage on DH days, with the room you need to throw pads underneath, and the coverage that seals the gap of hook and loop straps, so you don't deal with uncomfortable bunching or bare spots. The polyester and elastane blend breathes with ease, pulling sweat away to keep you dry when the ride gets pedal heavy, or the temperature starts to soar. If you're not one for riding with a pack on all day, you'll be pumped to spot the 4 zippered pockets that offer ample storage for your essentials and snack packs.
- Ride where you've never ridden before in ultra-comfort
- All-way stretch baggies for tackling every trail
- Recycled PET construction is environmentally friendly
- Long and loose cut pairs perfectly with knee pads
- Naturally wicking and quick drying
- Adjustable waist dials in fit without a belt
- Zippered pockets secure your essentials
View more Women's Baggy Bike Shorts
25.5 - 26in
(62 - 66cm)
26 - 27.5in
(66 - 70cm)
27.5 - 29in
(70 - 74cm)
29 - 30.7in
(74 - 78cm)
30.7 - 32.3in
(78 - 82cm)
33.8 - 36.5in
(82 - 86cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
Reviews & Community
Solid DH baggies
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
I snagged the iXS Sever 6.1 shorts for riding DH since they boast a long inseam that fits over kneepads with ease. They do indeed have that, and are great for riding lift laps, but are so long that I won't break them out for any other kind of riding.
The fabric is comfortable and stretchy and easy to move in, and the zippers provide awesome storage, unlike some other women's short options.