After summer's oppressive heat the dipping temperatures of fall are welcome, but they do require a bit more preparation and coverage when you're heading out for a ride. Short days lend themselves to shady stretches of trail, and inevitable cold gusts that leave you pretty chilly in your short sleeve, so throw on the iXS Progressive 7.1 Long-sleeve jersey for the coverage you need for the best fall riding. Made out of recycled PET plastics, the polyester jersey naturally wicks away sweat, dries quickly, and breathes for maximum comfort on your ride. Its cut straight, which offers enough room for pads underneath, but without having a baggy and wide fit. The back features a small zippered stash pocket, perfect for storing your cards and key when you head out for a quick after work ride before the sun starts to set.
- Get ready for fall shredding in this trail-cut jersey
- Wick away sweat and breathe with recycled polyester
- Straight cut allows room for pads without being baggy
- Zippered back pocket offers storage for small essentials
- Long sleeves protect from sun and your buddy's harshest bushwhacks