iXS Progressive 7.1 Jersey - Women's
Item # IXS0003
iXS Progressive 7.1 Jersey - Women's $59.90
For those who crave progress.
When the days are as diverse as your riding, reach for the iXS Progressive 7.1 Jersey for women, with a relaxed fit that moves with you seamlessly, it's easy to picture yourself grabbing a pre-ride bagel, hitting the singletrack, and meeting up with your crew for pizza and drinks afterwards. Made from 100% recycled PET bottles, you can ride in good conscience, knowing that not only is your sweat being wicked away, but maybe a bit of guilt as well for those days when you forgot your reusable bottle at home and had to snag some a plastic one at the corner store. The jersey features a relaxed cut, not too baggy, but with room for layering armor underneath on the days when you're pushing your limits.
- Guilt-free shredding in this recycled jersey
- Made from PET polyester, naturally wicking and light
- Laser cut aeration allows for extra venting
- Zippered back pocket stores small essentials
- Ideal for coffee shop to trail to pizza shack days
View more Women's Long Sleeve Mountain Bike Jerseys
25.5 - 26in
(62 - 66cm)
26 - 27.5in
(66 - 70cm)
27.5 - 29in
(70 - 74cm)
29 - 30.7in
(74 - 78cm)
30.7 - 32.3in
(78 - 82cm)
33.8 - 36.5in
(82 - 86cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
Reviews & Community
Okay jersey, wish it was stretchy
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I'm 5'4, 130, busty, but I couldn't get the 34 even over my head (?!?) which indicates how small the collar is. The 34 seemed incredibly small, I'd recommend it for a very small person or young teen. The 36 had a high collar and fit fine, but the material wasn't at all stretchy and wasn't the right shape for me. If it was even a slightly stretchy material, I would find the shape to be just fine.