For days when there's a bit of hustle in your flow.
Sometimes throwin' 'bows is inevitable on narrow stretches of handbuilt trail, but that shouldn't have to result in achy funnybones from stray tree branches. With help from the iXS Flow Evo+ Elbow pads you can take the sting out of bushwacking and bail outs, thanks to their malleable X-Matter pads that soak up the brunt of impacts. X-Matter is a viscoelastic polymer with a knack for absorbing forces, thanks to its open-cell compound that's engineered to take hit after hit, all the while retaining its shock absorbing properties. When you're riding along the polymer softens to move with you, allowing you to keep full range of motion and comfort as you hammer up technical climbs. The pad itself is crafted from AeroMesh — a light and breathable synthetic that has a knack for fighting odors and pulling away sweat. When your ride is done you'll be happy to find that the X-Matter pads can be easily removed from the sleeves for easy washing to freshen up before the next shred fest.
- Pads to protect your 'bows from rouge branches
- X-Matter soaks up impacts with open-cell compound
- Flexible pads move with you easily while you ride
- Breathable AeroMesh lets cool air in and wicks
- Pads are removable for easy washing after hot days
- Silicone gripper helps lock pads into place
- Dial in a perfect fit with adjustable hook-and-loop straps