Carve Upper Body Protective Jersey
When you're suiting up for a day of lift-access, don't forget to toss on your iXS Carve Upper Body Protective Jersey. This impact-absorbing jersey is crafted from a combination of iXS's NockOut absorbent padding on the chest, and X-Matter protective foam on the back and shoulders. Both have their benefits — NockOut is lightweight, and super breathable, a little bit more minimal, but still designed to soak up shock, while the burlier X-Matter is placed where heavier impacts might occur. X-Matter is a flexible viscoelastic polymer that remains soft and flexible until met with force, when the open-cell compound hardens to absorb forces and absorb shock. This open-cell design is engineered to take on multiple impacts while retaining its shock absorbing properties.
The jersey is crafted from a lightweight synthetic material, with breathability a priority, so you don't get bogged down with sweat after your first lap on a warm day. Its designed to fit snug around your body, and a flexible YKK stretchable zipper helps elevate the ease with which you can get suited up for shredding. The shoulder and back pads are removable from the jersey making it easy to wash when you're mud-caked and sweaty from a day of berm-blasting and rock-dropping on the mountain.
- A jersey that soaks up impacts and protects
- X-Matter padding absorbs forces on impact
- Padding flexes and moves with you while you ride
- Lighter chest pads absorb forces in front
- Pads are removable for easy washing
- Stretchy zippered front makes for easy on and off
- Snug fit is perfect under your favorite jersey
- Item #IXS0010
- synthetic, X-Matter padding, NockOut padding
- FlexZip YKK zipper
- Protection Area
- back, shoulders, chest
- EN1621-2:2014, EN1621-1:1977