Trail I Pedals
The Trail I Pedals from iSSi feature the same clipless binding system as the rest of the pedals in the iSSi lineup, however, it saves a bit of money by spinning on two double bushings instead of the Trail II and III which uses hybrid and all bearing constructions. Regardless, you get a sturdy chromoly spindle and a mid-sized platform for increased shoe contact and better pedal protection.
You can expect these pedals to provide more control and confidence over steep and technical terrain thanks to that more shoe to pedal interface. The pedals include SPD-compatible cleats working with any 2-bolt cycling shoe, offering 4 degrees of float and a 14.6-degree release angle. Finally, the spring tension is adjustable, with an indicator window, pleasing new and veteran cyclist alike.
- A mid-platform clipless pedal for recreational and trail riders
- More shoe contact offers better control and confidence over rough trails
- Includes SPD-compatible 2-bolt cleats
- Adjustable spring tension with indicator dials in your preference
- Chromoly spindle and double bushing construction packs value and durability