PS 2.0 Saddle
The PS 2.0 Saddle is the updated version of the popular ISM “Road” saddle. It features 30-series foam and gel padding for comfortable support, and is ideal for triathlon, time trial, and road bikes. Similar to the other PS series saddles, the PS 2.0 has a slight upward slope at the rear, providing superb hip support when your body is rotated forward in the aero position, or an aggressive road riding position. This is often preferred by athletes that don’t move around on the seat excessively while riding, making it a worthy choice for triathletes and time trialists who ride in the aerobars, or for flat courses in which the athlete likes to ‘settle in’ to one position and go. Like all ISM saddles, the PS 2.0 is nose-less and designed to remove pressure from soft tissue, ensuring maximum blood flow and no numbness, and therefore a more enjoyable ride.
- A performance saddle for triathlon, TT, and road riding
- Designed for comfort in an aero or aggressive road position
- Ideal for riders who don't move around excessively in the saddle
- Sloped rear section provides maximum hip support
- Nose-less design removes pressure from soft tissues
- Foam and gel padding provide optimal cushioning
- Rear hook for hanging your bike in transition areas
- Item #ISM000D
- Seat Length
- Seat Width
- Recommended Use
- road cycling, triathlon
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year limited
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.