Why We Like The PR 2.0 Saddle
When we're riding a century through gorgeous vinyards and vast valleys, the last thing we want to worry about is an uncomfortable saddle. The PR 2.0 Saddle from ISM lets us focus on the scenery with a split cutout design that reduces pressure on sensitive nerves and tissues while fighting off numbness.
- A funky split-leg saddle that improves comfort for long rides
- Upgraded foam and gell padding with racing-inspired graphics
- Nose-less and designed to remove pressure from soft tissue
- New shape for improved thigh clearance and rider movement
- Commonly used for triathlon, mountain, road, and hybrid bikes
- Item #ISM0009
- satin steel
- Seat Length
- Seat Width
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year limited
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
July 9, 2020
- I've used it several times
I?ve been using it for almost a month and it made a difference with my riding. Numbness is A lot less if not totally gone. Also it looks great in my bike. Highly recommended!
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help