Traze AMP Long-Sleeve Jersey
It's a bit crazy out there on the trail, with rocky tech sections, sweeping berms, and sudden drops threatening to chuck you off-balance, not to mention wildlife jutting into the trail when you least expect it. Control what you can with the comfortable, quick-drying feel of the Ion Men's Traze AMP Long-Sleeve Jersey.
This jersey features a long-sleeve design for a bit of extra warmth when you're riding in transitional seasons and mild winter climates. It's comprised of breathable recycled polyester, which actively pulls moisture off your body to prevent the clammy feel after sweating. Ventilated mesh panels expel built-up heat from sapping your power output on long climbs and out-of-saddle sprints. It's finished off with a lens wipe for keeping your eyewear clear, as well as a hidden zippered pocket for small riding essentials.
- Find your flow with this long-sleeve trail jersey
- Breathable fabric keeps you cool and dry on the trail
- Ventilated mesh panels expel excess heat
- Integrated microfiber lens wipe on underside of jersey
- Recycled materials provide eco-friendly performance
- Hidden zipper pocket stores your smaller riding essentials