Tame the trail.
It's a bit crazy out there on the trail, with rocky tech sections, sweeping berms, and sudden drops threatening to chuck you off-balance, not to mention wildlife jutting into the trail when you least expect it. Control what you can with the comfortable, quick-drying feel of the Ion Men's Traze AMP Long-Sleeve Jersey.
This jersey features a long-sleeve design for a bit of extra warmth when you're riding in transitional seasons and mild winter climates. It's comprised of Channel Flow Lite fabric, which actively pulls moisture off your body to prevent the clammy feel after sweating. Ventilated mesh panels expel built-up heat from sapping your power output on long climbs and out-of-saddle sprints. It's finished off with reflective details for stand-out style, as well as a lift pass pocket for those resort days.
- Long-sleeve coverage and quick-drying comfort unite
- Channel Flow Lite keeps you cool and dry on the trail
- Ventilated mesh panels expel excess heat from sapping power
- Reflective details for stand-out style in low-light
- Lift pass pocket for those lift-accessed resort days