Traze AMP Bike Short
Send it with comfortable versatility in the Ion Traze AMP Bike Short. These no-nonsense shorts offer stretch and support, whether you're in the desert ripping rocky lines, or weaving your way through an old growth forest in the PNW. That's because Ion implements its 4-way stretch synthetic blend throughout the construction, allowing you to have total freedom of movement on the bike, while the fibers actively work to wick away sweat and keep you cool. Speaking of cool, the shorts feature laser cut Jet Stream ventilation at the inner thigh, adding additional climate control to help keep your temperature down when you're hammering up long and unforgiving climbs. The shorts are finished off with an adjustable hook-and-loop waist, and zippered pockets that offer a spot to stash your gadgets and multitool.
- Sleek and stretchy shorts for trail and enduro riding
- Four-way stretch material is light, rugged, and free-flexing
- Jet Stream ventilation holes for breathability in hot weather
- Triple-stitched seams for long-term durability
- Hook-and-loop waist tabs offer fine-tuning and security
- Two zippered front pockets for storing snacks and tools
- Integrated pouch for securing your smartphone on the trail
- Item #INBE030
- [face fabric] 4-way stretch synthetic, anti-odor treatment (88% polyester, 12% elastane), [insert] 100% polyester
- 2 zippered front, integrated phone sleeve
- Waist_Regulation hook-and-loop adjustment tabs
- Jet_Stream laser-cut ventilation holes
- Recommended Use
- enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
3 based on 4 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.