Streamlined shorts for ripping.
From the high-desert mesas of Southern Utah to the forested hills and outcroppings of Michigan's Upper Peninsula, the Ion Men's Traze AMP Bike Short conquers epic stretches of trail with its no-nonsense, streamlined design that slides over your favorite liner shorts. It's made of four-way stretch borrowed from Ion's surf-friendly boardshorts, meaning you'll have no problem pedaling swiftly and maneuvering your trusty trail steed. Jet Stream ventilation holes promote breathability on sweltering summer days, especially when you're sweating profusely on long climbs. It's finished with an adjustable waistline to prevent it from slouching, as well as an integrated pouch for keeping your phone safe on the trail.
- Streamlined trail shorts slide over your favorite padded liner
- Four-way stretch material is light, rugged, and free-flexing
- Jet Stream ventilation holes for breathability in hot weather
- Hook-and-loop waist tabs offer fine-tuning and security
- Integrated pouch for securing your smartphone on the trail
- Reflective details for visibility in low-light conditions