Shelter Softshell Jacket
You're not one to let a grey day scare you from hitting the trails, but that doesn't mean you don't take some precautions. Throw on the Ion Shelter Softshell Jacket and you'll be set when you embark on those grey days, no matter the weather that comes your way. It's built out of a durable shell of polyester and elastane that moves with you for comfort on the bike, and is coated with a durable-water-repellent treatment to keep you dry when you ride into wind, rain, and snow. The fabric offers generous stretch that doesn't restrict you when you crank on the bars, and allows for layering underneath when the temperature drops. On its own the jacket is a lightweight piece, so it's ideal for pairing with a short-sleeve in mild weather, or a thermal base when it's chilly out. The adjustable hood can accommodate a helmet if a storm breaks out when you're on the trail, and the hem is adjustable on the bottom to keep out muddy wheel spray.
- Softshell jacket for grey days on your bike
- Synthetic material is breathable and stretchy
- Repellen SI treatment sheds light precipitation
- Four-way stretch encourages your full range of motion
- Three points adjust the helmet-compatible hood
- Zippered pockets secure the essentials