For freeride fun times.
The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and it's a perfect day to get your tires a little dirty at your local trailhead, so grab the Ion Scrub AMP Short-Sleeve Jersey for the lightweight coverage you need on a pleasant day on the dirt. It offers a front panel of DriRelease polyester-cotton blend that wears and looks like your favorite cotton tee, with the added benefit of breathability and quick-drying properties to keep you feeling fresh. The sleeves and back are made of a mesh polyester jersey that wicks away sweat and breathes so you can focus on the rock garden ahead or you, instead of the clammy sweat on your back. The jersey is cut relaxed and long, so you don't end up with crack-back when you're mashing on your pedals out of the saddle, and don't feel restricted when weaving your way through tight switchbacks.
- A short sleeve tech-tee hybrid for warm days
- DriRelease front panel breathes and dries fast
- Front panel feels like cotton, but performs elevated
- Mesh jersey back and sleeves for breathability
- Integrated lens wipe keeps your shades spotless
- Zippered pass pocket for stashing cards and essentials
- Long cut covers crack-back when you're pushing hard