Leave the tight-fitting Lycra, feathery hardtails, and KOMs to the XC crowd. You're just out to enjoy the breathtaking scenery, flowy trail features, and fresh alpine air with the Men's Scrub AMP Short-Sleeve Jersey comfortably draped around your back. This seemingly casual jersey caters to the everyday trail rider out for the pure, unadulterated experience of riding with its streamlined, no-nonsense design.
DriRelease fabric rapidly wicks sweat off your body where it can readily evaporate, so you can hammer up steep climbs and drop into heart-pumping descents without soaking in perspiration or overheating. It's both soft to the touch and highly breathable, so you'll feel like you're wearing a favorite tee more than a restrictive jersey on the trail. The Sanitized Ion anti-odor finish keeps funky odors at bay, which is something that traditional polyester-based jerseys usually succumb to after sweating profusely on the trail. Plus, there's a nifty pass pocket for days when you'd rather ride the lifts than power yourself uphill.
- Lightweight trail jersey feels more like your favorite tee
- DriRelease fabric rapidly wicks moisture and breathes well
- Sanitized Ion anti-odor for lasting freshness after sweating
- Fabric won't snag on hook-and-loop fasteners found on packs
- Nifty pass pocket for lift-accessed days at the resort