Why We Like The Rascal AMP Cycling Shoe
The Rascal AMP Cycling Shoe features a trail-oriented, clipless design for all-terrain riding. Its design includes a torsional construction principle to help prevent the foot from tilting on the pedal, and there are specially dedicated climbing and pedaling zones on the tread to ensure we have full pedal grip and feel, plus traction on and off the bike. The combined lace and hook-and-loop closure system not only allows us to find our perfect fit, but also secures that fit for our ride. A rubberized heel and toe cap protects against roots and rocks while we're pedaling or hiking-a-bike.
- An all-terrain clipless mountain biking shoe
- EVA midsole cushions and absorbs impact
- Rubberized heel and toe cap for added protection
- Robust PU main fabric for durability and lasting wear
- Specially dedicated climbing and pedal zones for grip
- A lace and hook-and-loop closure helps us find our perfect fit