Packing it all in.
Let yourself take on the trail with newfound confidence in Ion's Rampart 8 Backpack. This compact and streamlined pack sits close to your back, leaving room for a neck protection, while packing in tons of features that make your life easier on the trail. The outside is crafted from a weather-resistant material that holds up to abrasions from rough trails, and sheds rain, but in the event of serious downpour you can toss on the included rain cover to keep your gear desert dry inside. Inside, you'll also find an exceptional assortment of organization pockets for storing all of your trailside tools, snacks, and media. It features a large sleeve for storing up to a 3-liter hydration bladder (not included), and a separate compartment for your rain shell. Outside are two pockets for your wallet and shades, and a zippered pocket at the waist for items you need to keep at arm's reach. If you're hitting the bike park, or going for a lift-access day of DH, a SAS-TEC Spine Plate can be added to the pack to boost it to full back protection status while you ride.
- A streamlined pack for getting rowdy on the dirt
- Large main compartment packed with organization pockets
- Hydration compatible compartment stores up to 3L bladder
- Preshaped and breathable EVA shoulders cushion and support
- Compatible with SAS Tec Spine Plate for body armor capabilities
- Included raincover shields you from downpours
- Wide waist belt keeps pack secure when you're getting air born