Raid II Bike Shoe
When you're on your mountain bike, you want a shoe that delivers superior performance and gripping capabilities, and you want a shoe that works with those sweet flat pedals you just upgraded. ION's Raid II Bike Shoe has unmatched features both on and off the bike, so you'll have confidence on trails and walking around town post-ride. These shoes have functionality, but also durability and versatility. You can bet they deliver outstanding power transmission on the trails, too. The Raid II delivers an element of stiffness in the longitudinal axis, but flexibility across the lateral to provider power transfer without compromising energy while pedaling. Riders will see comfortable grip and steering, and confidence on their favorite singletracks.
- Classic mountain biking shoe for use with flat pedals
- Full freedom of movement and classic lace for comfort
- Balance of stiffness longitudinally and flexibility laterally for power
- Pin Tonic soles for sticky yet durable rubber outsoles for lasting grip
- Sleek design for comfort on and off the bike
- Item #INB0036
- Upper Material
- 80% polyurethane, 20% mesh
- synthetic microfiber
- 70% EVA, 30% rubber
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 12oz
- Recommended Use
- downhill, trail
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.