Work Smarter And Harder.
That rope in the gym's not going to climb itself, that's what you're there for, after all. But no longer do you have to switch out to an old ratty pair of shoes to avoid destroying your sweet new trainers. Thankfully, Inov-8 added Rope-Tec protection to its Men's F-Lite 235 Cross Training Shoe. But Inov-8 definitely didn't stop there. The upper consists of a durable, breathable thermoplastic polyurethane with a moisture-wicking mesh lining, designed to keep your feet from turning into a hot, swampy mess. Additionally, the designers at Inov-8 equipped with F-Lite 235 with a new welded construction, as to drop-kick the shoe's weight and simultaneously increase flexibility. The compressed EVA midsole gives plenty of cushion, even when the bar over your head is starting to bend dangerously close to the ground. The zero-drop is perfect for maintaining your natural balance throughout your workout, and the F-Lite V2 sticky rubber sole will keep you from slipping around unnecessarily.
- A tenacious shoe fit for high-intensity training
- Breathable mesh features pliable overlays for flexibility
- More snug AdapterFit provides a pressure-free feel
- EVA midsole attenuates shock for workout-long comfort
- Dense heel cup assures added stability
- Sticky outsole maintains traction when you need it
View more Men's Road Running Shoes
|US WOMEN||US MEN||UK||EU||CM|