Tubeless Tire Repair Kit
The next time you head out on a ride with your tubeless tires, stash Innovations' Tubeless Tire Repair Kit in your pocket or bag for peace of mind. The system uses butyl rubber plugs and includes an insertion tool to allow you to quickly patch your tires on-the-go, so you can make sure a flat tire won't send you home from the trails early. Affectionately known as bacon strips, we take these reliable little ride-savers on every ride so we can leave the spare tube at home and head out on a ride knowing we’re prepared for whatever may be around that blind corner.
- Tire repair kit includes everything you need to plug a tubeless tire
- Butyl rubber plugs conform to the shape of your slash or puncture
- Included micro-tweezers make the patch-up easy and mess-free
- Lightweight and low-profile design can be stashed just about anywhere
- Well-known reputation is a staple in the mountain bike community
- Item #INN000D
- Other Tools
- butyl rubber plugs, insertion tool
- Claimed Weight
- 0.2oz (5.4g)
- Recommended Use
- mountain bike
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 34 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.