Industry Nine's MatchStix lets your front thru-axle serve double duty as a stealthily integrated multitool for quick fixes out on the trail. It has a 5mm hex integrated into the handle, which also serves as a bit receiver for the included 6mm, 4mm, 2.5mm, 2mm, and T25 Torx stainless steel bits that you can choose from to carry along for the ride. A bit sleeve holds four bits and nestles neatly into the thru bolt, and the handle serves as a chain breaker, spoke tool, and chain link holder.
The MatchStix is available in options to fit a Fox 15 x 100mm, Fox 15 x 100mm Boost, RochShox 15 x 100mm, and RockShox 15 x 110mm thru-axles. The chain link holder is compatible with KMC 9, 10, and 11-speed chains, as well as SRAM 9 and 10-speed chains.
- A front thru-axle with multi-tool capability
- Bit sleeve holds four bits stealthily in the axle
- Handle serves as chain tool, bit receiver, and spoke tool
- Includes integrated 5mm hex in handle
- Includes 6mm, 4mm, 2.5mm, 2mm hex and T25 Torx bits