Why We Like The Hydra Classic Boost 6 Bolt Mountain Hub
When we're looking for the lightest hub with the quickest engagement it's a no-brainer going with the Industry Nine Hydra Classic Boost 6 Bolt Mountain Hub. This boost compatible hub has 32 holes front and rear, meaning that whatever wheels we lace to the hub we'll be enjoying a stiff ride with minimal maintenance. The Hydra hub is made in the USA, with each and every piece being made and assembled in their Asheville, North Carolina play. If we know anything about Asheville, it's that the trails are rough and unforgiving so any component that can hold up to the local scene there is more than good enough for us. The Hydra classic boasts one of the best hub engagement numbers, with an impressive .52-degree point of engagement.
- Quick engaging hub for premier mountain biking use
- 32h design allows for a stiffer and stronger wheelset
- Lots of anodized color options
- Signature i9 buzz included
- Lightweight aluminum design sheds grams
- Made and assembled in North Carolina