Why We Like The 101 Trail S 27.5in Boost Wheelset
Whether you're building up a new steed, upgrading your trusty bike, or you taco'd your hoop getting a little too wild, chances are you want a wheel that's true, reliable, snappy, and doesn't send you into a vegetative state when you look at the price tag. Industry Nine has long made some of the snappiest hoops we can get our hands on, and the new 1/1 Trail 27.5in Boost Wheelset makes a strong argument for itself when you want to balance durability, reliability, precision, and price. These wheels run with the same Trail S hoops you'll find laced up to the Hydra model, but with a different hub that cuts the price down a few big bills. Internally it bears some similarities to the Hydra and its predecessor, the Torch, but is ever so slightly less snappy, with 4-degrees of engagement, which still blows much of the competition out of the water.
- I9's snappy wheels made for trail bikes
- 1/1 hub is modeled off of Hydra, but a bit more economical
- 90 points of engagement on a 45-tooth spline for snappy engagement
- Moderate width rims balance rolling resistance and speed
- Premium alloy rim and hub construction outlasts time itself
- 27mm internal width accommodates 2.2-to-2.5in tires
- Machined for precision in Asheville, North Carolina
- Item #NIN003Y
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.