Hakka MX Disc 650b GRX Complete Gravel Bike
Why We Like The Hakka MX Disc 650b GRX Complete Gravel Bike
When we're 50 miles deep into our gravel ride, halfway to our destination, and another 15 miles to that pizza place on the map, we're still happy to be speeding along with the Hakka MX Disc 650b GRX Complete Gravel Bike. It's loaded down with all the gear we need to camp out under the stars, but that doesn't take away from the efficiency of our versatile gravel ride. This bike's Shimano GRX groupset keeps up when we're working our way up rocky mountain passes or barreling down graded gravel on the other side. And, thanks to a comfortable geometry, we're just as pleased to be crushing it with our bikepacking trip partner as we are at home, cruising with our local group.
Ibis boasts a lightweight 1000g carbon fiber monocoque frame, paired with an Enve cross disc fork for damping vibrations and chatter on burly backroads. Its 650b wheels easily tackle the tough stuff, and we like that the Hakka MX features internal cable routing for improved aerodynamics and a clean aesthetic. The Hakka MX likes dirt as much as it likes the road, and it'll perform continuously with a zippy, sprightly attitude, even if that's not the vibe we're putting out when we're suffering through thousands of feet of vert.
- A versatile gravel bike that can tackle everything from roads to rocks
- Its gravel-specific groupset is designed to take us further out there
- Carbon fiber monocoque frame maintains a light weight and is durable
- Fender eyelets included for when we want to ward off mud and debris
- Internal cable routing maintains a clean aesthetic and aerodynamics
- Monster clearance for 700c x 50c or 27.5in x 2.25in tires
- Item #IBSB05Z
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.