Compromise is a dirty word.
Using Hutchinson's ElevenStorm compound, the Fusion 5 Performance ElevenStorm Tubeless Tire offers a superb balance of increased durability, less rolling resistance, and better overall grip in both the wet and dry—meaning you won't have to sacrifice any aspects in performance, speed, or longevity on the road. Hutchinson claims this compound offers 14 percent less rolling resistance, a 19 percent increase in durability, and 11 percent more grip in the wet, allowing you to have confidence and control in a variety of conditions, plus efficiency across long distances.
This Performance version of the Fusion 5 is designated as a road tubeless tire, allowing you to gain benefits in overall traction and compliance at lower pressures, as well as self-sealing reassurance, should you run over roadside rubbish or puncturing debris littered alongside the road. It's reinforced with Kevlar Pro Tech, which is a Kevlar textile grid underneath the tread that prevents punctures and slits for greater peace of mind on the road.
- ElevenStorm compound makes it faster, tougher, and grippy
- Increase in durability for greater mileage from every tire
- Improved grip in the wet and dry for all-season confidence
- Road tubeless designation for better traction and compliance
- Kevlar Pro Tech prevents punctures and slits for reassurance