Scamper up steeps, blast down trails.
Charge the trail with sure-footed precision and cushy comfort when you're wearing the unique rocker design of the Hoka One One Women's Speed Instinct Trail Running Shoe. Designed to conquer a wide variety of trail, alpine, and forest surfaces, the aggressively lugged sole claws into loose dirt, slick rock outcroppings, and steep inclines along mountains. High-abrasion rubber ensures longevity when you're subjecting these shoes to the abuse of trail running.
Staying true to Hoka's unique running philosophy, the Speed Instinct delivers maximum cushioning alongside Meta-Rocker Geometry. This combination of pronounced midsole design, low heel-toe differential, and sculpted rocker creates a fulcrum-like effect, guiding the runner's gait for an efficient, smooth stride. Another Hoka signature feature, the Pro²Lite midsole is softer at the heel for extra impact absorption (especially for heels strikers), becoming stiffer at the forefoot for speedy propulsion at toe-off.
- Cushy trail shoe for running across rugged trails
- Meta-Rocker Geometry promotes an efficient, smooth stride
- Pro²Lite midsole for heel cushioning and responsive toe-off
- Multi-directional lugs maximize grip across varying surfaces
- High-abrasion rubber resists premature wear and tear
- Hoka One One offers a unique rocker shape for smooth transitions
View more Women's Running Tights
Reviews & Community
Light and comfortable running shoes
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 8
Comfortably cradles your feet with great support. Have used on uneven dirt/rocky trails and on brick sidewalks in town. Comfortable in both types of terrain. Not clunky but light and supportive. My first pair of Hoka One but definitely not my last. Pearl Izumi has been last couple of pairs of running shoes but I like the Hoka even better. Fits true to size!