Just keep running.
Imagine if you were able to take the cloud-nine comfort of your pillow top mattress and combine it with your favorite running shoe? Well, thanks to the Hoka One One Women's Gaviota Running Shoe, you can kiss your dreams goodbye and say hello to a whole new reality of running.
Offering supreme cushion and premium stability, the Gaviota is fashioned with an all-new J-Frame technology which guides your foot and lends support (sans that super-stiff sensation). This J-Frame design consists of a thin layer of firm EVA material that connects to the outsole for added support during an overpronator's stride. Additionally, the EVA and RMAT blended midsole assure long-term shock attenuation and durability. When push comes to shove, this design provides ample rebound and energy return so you're able to run longer and more comfortably. The Late-Stage Meta-Rocker enables forefoot support, and the moderate heel bevel promotes a smooth transition from heel to toe.
- A stability running shoe with premium cushion for long runs
- Lightweight mesh upper offers ample breathability
- Arch-Lock Wings provide midfoot support
- Ortholite sockliner wicks away moisture
- Late-Stage Meta-Rocker ensures forefoot comfort
- Heel bevel promotes a smooth heel-to-toe transition
- J-Frame and Flat-Waisted Geometry assures stability
View more Women's Road Running Shoes
Hoka One One Footwear
|MM||US Men's||US Women's||EU||UK|
- How to Measure:
- First, measure your foot in millimeters. Then find the corresponding size on the chart. If your size in millimeters matches exactly on the grid, order one size above
- Example: If your foot is 262mm, the grid shows it matches up to a US Men's size 8.5 so you should get a US Men's size 9.