Stability Meets Comfort.
When you read the words "big cushion" do you instantaneously think of cloud-like comfort in the form of a pillow top mattress? Or does your mind circulate an image of the Hoka One One Men's Gaviota Running Shoe? Well, both are appropriate answers, but we'd venture to say the latter is more important.
Touting supreme cushion and premium stability, the Gaviota is fashioned with an all-new J-Frame technology which guides your foot and lends support (without feeling overtly stiff). This J-Frame design consists of a thin layer of firm EVA material that connects to the outsole for added support during overpronation. Meanwhile, the EVA and RMAT blended midsole assures long-term shock attenuation and durability. Ultimately, this design provides ample rebound and energy return so you're able to run longer and more comfortably. The Late-Stage Meta-Rocker provides forefoot support, and the moderate heel bevel enables a smooth transition from heel to toe. So whether you're aiming to go for a long and fast run around the park and back again, or simply heading out on a mellow training run, the Gaviota assures support, stability, and shock attenuation.
- A stability running shoe with premium cushion
- Lightweight mesh upper offers ample breathability
- Arch-Lock Wings provide midfoot support
- Ortholite sockliner wicks away moisture
- Late-Stage Meta-Rocker ensures forefoot support
- Heel bevel promotes a smooth heel-to-toe transition
- J-Frame and Flat-Waisted Geometry assures stability
View more Men's Road Running Shoes
Hoka One One Footwear
|MM||US Men's||US Women's||EU||UK|
- How to Measure:
- First, measure your foot in millimeters. Then find the corresponding size on the chart. If your size in millimeters matches exactly on the grid, order one size above
- Example: If your foot is 262mm, the grid shows it matches up to a US Men's size 8.5 so you should get a US Men's size 9.