Supremely cushioned, stunningly lightweight.
Taking lightweight cushioning to entirely new realms of performance, the Hoka One One Women's Clayton Running Shoe features Hoka's signature Meta-Rocker for a smooth, nimble ride, combined with a voluminous midsole for extra cushioning underfoot. The Clayton's heel-toe differential of only 4-millimeters maximizes gait efficiency while encouraging a smoother transition with its Meta-Rocker midsole.
Tipping the scales at just six ounces, the Clayton Running Shoe is stunningly lightweight, thanks in part to its no-sew TPU lattice upper and Pro2Lite +10 midsole. Speaking of the midsole, you'll notice it's much softer in the heel for extra shock absorption, firming up at the forefoot for speedy propulsion with every stride. Another lightweight addition is the RMAT sole, which shaves precious weight while providing sure-footed traction with each stride.
- Run with lightweight efficiency and blissful cushioning
- No-sew TPU lattice upper is lightweight and supportive
- Hoka's signature Meta-Rocker for smoother strides
- Midsole is softer at heel and firmer at forefoot
- Voluminous midsole maximizes shock absorption
- 4-millimeter drop promotes gait efficiency
- Lightweight RMAT sole with plentiful traction