Bound with the Bondi.
Treat your feet to a little luxury on your next run with the Hoka One One Bondi 5 Men's Running Shoe. If you've seen these eye-catching kicks around town before and wondered why anyone would want to run in something so clunky looking, don't knock a Hoka before you try it. Weighing in at an impressively light 10oz, and featuring supple, breathable Comfort Fit uppers, the Bondi packs serious cushioning into a surprisingly nimble package. Now in its fifth generation and featuring a roomier toe box, it's only getting better with time.
Whether you're recovering from an injury or training miles have you feeling more aches and pains than before, the Bondi's rockered EVA midsole aims to help distribute weight evenly and absorb impact from harsh landings on the road. Hoka's Early-stage Meta-Rocker uses a ten-degree heel bevel to provide a smooth transition from heel to toe, and Hoka shapes the midsole with a 4mm drop between heel and toe. By keeping your foot in a relatively flat position, the Bondi 5 encourages a midfoot landing, but can put up with heel striking on the last miles of a Sunday long run. Strategically placed high-traction rubber along the outsole adds grip and durability as the miles stack up.
- Give your joints a break in this highly cushioned shoe
- Stretchy uppers and wider toe box provide accommodating fit
- Rockered midsole facilitates quick heel-to-toe transition
- Minimal 4mm drop encourages a midfoot strike
- Springy midsole and low weight create a responsive ride
View more Men's Road Running Shoes
Hoka One One Footwear
|MM||US Men's||US Women's||EU||UK|
- How to Measure:
- First, measure your foot in millimeters. Then find the corresponding size on the chart. If your size in millimeters matches exactly on the grid, order one size above
- Example: If your foot is 262mm, the grid shows it matches up to a US Men's size 8.5 so you should get a US Men's size 9.