If you've been one of the many runners lamenting the lack of a stability option in Hoka One One's line for the past several years, your pleas have been heard. Though Hoka's non-traditional kicks all feature the same wide, stable base to encourage a neutral gait, the brand has never offered an option for runners whose feet need more serious support for overpronation. With the Arahi, Hoka has at last changed that. If you want the ultra-cushy ride and roomy fit of a Hoka, with the support of your favorite stability shoes, the Arahi is your answer.
Like its squishier siblings, the Arahi features a rockered midsole that eases transitions from heel to toe, encouraging midfoot landings. Unlike its siblings, it comes with Hoka's new J-Frame technology, which stabilizes your foot on landings. Though you'll likely notice you feel supported and able to run your normal workouts ache-free, you aren't likely to feel the J-Frame itself. Hoka focused on adding support without the use of stiff foam or hard plastic to preserve the fluid, non-traditional attitude common throughout all of its shoes.
- Get the support you need with Hoka's signature cush
- Rockered midsole encourages quick heel-to-toe transitions
- Versatile 5mm drop works for heel strikers or midfoot runners
- Breathable, roomy uppers fit a range of foot shapes
- Hoka's Dynamic Stability guides feet without harshness
- Highly cushioned midsole absorbs impact on long road runs
View more Women's Road Running Shoes
Hoka One One Footwear
|MM||US Men's||US Women's||EU||UK|
- How to Measure:
- First, measure your foot in millimeters. Then find the corresponding size on the chart. If your size in millimeters matches exactly on the grid, order one size above
- Example: If your foot is 262mm, the grid shows it matches up to a US Men's size 8.5 so you should get a US Men's size 9.