Shoulder season riding poses a conflict of interests when it comes to getting dressed in the morning, due to the rapidly changing weather conditions. The Long Sr glove uses a breathable synthetic mesh outer to help release heat, while the neoprene cuff helps deter moisture from entering the glove to keep your hands happy in varying conditions.
The synthetic palm has the feel and grip of leather without the added weight penalty to help with the lightweight feel. The integrated wool-terry nose wipe adds a thoughtful touch for those of us who brave early morning spring rides with eye-watering temperatures.
- Synthetic glove is perfect for mild to chilly trail riding in spring and fall
- Pull strap closure keeps the glove in place through bouts of techy trail
- Touchscreen compatible fingertips keep you connected to media
- Silicone print on fingers supply maximum grip for charging hard
- Neoprene cuff helps seal water and moisture out